If you DID NOT do an experiment: You needed to have peer reviewed 2 lab procedures (on the peach sheet - WASL style).
If you DID the experiment: You should have the data table in your composition book, and write up a short data analysis. DUE TUESDAY.
2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th: WebQuest today, with the question responses due IN YOUR COMPOSITION BOOK, DUE MONDAY.
To finish the WebQuest:
- go to www.classzone.com,
- High School/Science, WA state, GO.
- Click on our book.
- Activities (Purple Heading) -> WebQuests
- You are following the WebQuest under Chapter 1: Bioethics.
- Read the documents.
- Answer the questions under "Resources and Responses"
- Answer: 1, 3, 4 (for Placebo) OR 2, 3, 4 (for genetic information).
- Write in your composition book.
- Be prepared to discuss these topics on Monday.